Happy New Year, 2007!
Our family celebrated New Year's Eve with some of my friends from high school. Our wonderful "hosts with the most" put on a great party! Thanks Todd and Janna! We enjoyed great food and catching up with friends. Unfortunately, Eva got a little fussy so we called it a night before the real party got going.
Our family celebrated New Year's Eve with some of my friends from high school. Our wonderful "hosts with the most" put on a great party! Thanks Todd and Janna! We enjoyed great food and catching up with friends. Unfortunately, Eva got a little fussy so we called it a night before the real party got going.Les and I continued our celebration at home, on the couch, in our pajamas.
Photo courtesy of Brandee and Scott. As usual, I managed to lose/forget my camera so I don't have access to my pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment