Finally, the weather here has turned beautiful and we took full advantage of it this weekend. Eva is at such a fun age! She loved our outdoor adventures this weekend. We bought a bike trailer from a neighbor and gave that a spin. She loved it and we enjoyed getting out for a bike ride again. Then, we took a break on a picnic blanket in our backyard. I'm so excited to spend the summer with her.


On a sadder note, this weekend had its bittersweet moments too. Our other baby, Frank, went to a new home. His health issues have grown and we just haven't been giving him the time and care that he needs. Laura has a friend who recently got a little black pug and was thrilled to take Frank in. We hope to hear updates and maybe even visit him at his new home. While it truly seems the best for everyone, our house is unusually quiet this weekend. He'll always have a special place in our hearts.
2 comments:
Those are great pictures of Eva! She is a really cute little girl. Glad you're having so much fun with her, just wait until summer.
I want to be a teacher so that I can spend the summer with you and Eva and the boy!
Lets get together soon... I want to see Eva and hear about your summer plans!
Post a Comment