Sunday, May 20, 2007

Our scoop

The end of May finds us scrambling to make our next move a reality. We are packing up and plan to move much of our stuff next Sunday. We will be renting an apartment in town while our new house is being constructed.

It's my turn for big news. I was offered a position as an assistant faculty member at a nearby college. I will be teaching two classes and supervising student teachers. I am very excited about the new position...and thrilled that it is half time! I sign the contract tomorrow and get the curriculum materials so that I can begin planning over the summer.

It's taking a lot of effort for us to organize everything, but we hope all the work will be worth it in the end.

Future sight of our new home and view from the back of our house.

2 comments:

Funmom said...

Wow, congratulations!! Everything sounds super. We stopped and saw your parent's new place on Sunday - we had a long weekend in Iowa!

Are you working the same place as Les?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new assignment, Lindsay! What an exciting opportunity! I wish all of you the best and can't wait to read more updates!

Cindy, Allie and Katie