Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Farm Girl!

Well, we did it! We moved from our home in the suburbs to farm country. (This explains my break from blogging.) For the past week and a half, Eva and I have been living between two places while Les is away at Army training. It's nice to finally be settled.

We kicked off our first weekend with a trip to the county's Dairy Breakfast. Grandpa Ron was cooking up pancakes there. Ryan, Jenny, Eva, and I couldn't pass up a big breakfast and the chance to see farm animals and tractors!

Eva has her first encounter with a Jersey calf...at least that's what I think it is...

Grandpa introduces her to these two Guernseys calves

Mom and Eva smile in front of a cow from "the square." (Despite our efforts, the balloon in her hand was much more exciting than the livestock.)

1 comment:

Funmom said...

That looks like SO much fun. It'll be nice to see you guys this weekend.