I have two thoughts about "moving"
First of all, I was in such a hurry for Eva to start "moving." Now that she is, I wonder why I was in such a hurry for this next stage. It is adorable to watch her crawl around everywhere...but she definately keeps me on my toes.
In another sense, we recently "moved" from our house into an apartment while we are awaiting the completion of our new home. Unfortunately, we were not able to get another short term lease here so we will again be moving in a couple of weeks....this time into a rental that belongs to a friend of mine. (We're very much obliged.) Meanwhile, my parents are also in the middle of moving. I wonder what goes through Eva's mind about all of these changes. Maybe she just thinks that this is what people do every couple of months. In any event, we will be very happy to finally be settled in November (with luck).
On a sad personal note, I am temporarily at a loss for my camera battery charger. Until it is recovered, I'm afraid I can't post any new pictures.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment