Friday, July 18, 2008

A Great Day

Our day was full of fun events and good news!

First off, Eva and I met her physical therapist at a local park for our bi-weekly session. Eva did great and Stacey commented on her developing strength and coordination. She said she has seen so much growth in the past month. In our next session she will formally assess Eva to see how she is doing. The last couple of times there has been a 4-5 month delay in her abilities. We're hoping to see that gap close.

Then, Eva, Grandma and I headed out for lunch and over to our favorite boutique which was having a sale. We found lots of cute things for our homes and had a nice time.

I returned home to find 2 dozen of the most beautiful long stemmed roses waiting for me!! They were an anniversary gift from Les - 1 day early. The were quickly followed by a phone call from him checking to make sure the package was delivered.

After a hot afternoon, I filled up Eva's swimming pool and she swam like a little fish while I watched. Days like this make me think that the stay-at-home life could be a good one!

No comments: