Our family enjoyed a trip to Colorado last week. The timing couldn't have been better! Les had a conference to attend in Denver and Eva and I tagged along. Ryan had recently bought a condo in Winter Park. While Les worked, Eva and I stole away for a couple of days to visit him in his new place. We had a wonderful time. Here are some pictures (unfortunately they loaded in reverse, so we'll work backward...)

Eva, Ryan, and I enjoyed a hike on a local trail. I was curious when I saw boxes that resembled file cabinets along the trail. Ryan filled us in. They were really secure trash cans so the bears can't get in them. Bears??!!

Sunday was our first full day in Denver. The Denver marathon was also going on. We enjoyed walking around the downtown and cheering for the 3 Luther runners who entered the event. In this picture, Eva shows Ronald she can spin plates with the best of them!

We landed in Denver on Saturday afternoon and enjoyed a dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Shack right across the street from our hotel. Les and I split the "Big Bucket of Boat Trash." We had a lot of fun with the lobster claws.

Eva loved the restaurant. It was equipped with colors, balloons, and lobster....she loved playing with the claw and, later eating it.

All smiles on the plane. Les and I actually flew out of different airports. (His flight was booked through work and I found cheaper fairs at another nearby airport.) I was a bit nervous about traveling with my "busy" two-year old at 28 weeks pregnant. But, my fears were for nothing. Traveling was very easy and Eva enjoyed the airport, plane, train, and taxi that we took on our journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment