Friday, January 18, 2008

Portrait Session

We made a trip to Sears today to have Eva's 18 month portrait taken. Our framed pictures of her suddenly were looking very young, not at all like the little girl she is today. Here they are, for your viewing pleasure! Eva played shy when we first arrived. She wanted to give me hugs rather than cooperate with the photographer. This candid shot was taken very unexpectedly (I wasn't planning on being in the pictures.) However, it is actually one of my favorites.
Our big girl...growing up so fast!

And now, as I scroll through past posts, I notice how many times "the vest" has made an appearance. Apparently, I'm kind of partial to it. We're sure getting our bang out of that buck :)

1 comment:

Team Davis said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one of the two of you. It really captures a great moment.