Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

This past Father's Day I was reminded of holidays in Arizona. Les has been saying for a while "we need to find some friends in Platteville." And, just as he ordered, our family spent Father's day in the company of friends. First stop, a walk and a trip to the park. After lunch we headed to the pool. Both places we ran into other young families in town. Then, the Bjork's stopped over with Ali for awhile. We enjoyed a gourmet Pizza Hut supper before Les and I headed out for the night to a party of one my coworkers. All in all, it was a great day. Les and Eva dine together

After many weeks and much patience...a finished deck to enjoy! Along with this, Les got a new workbench and backyard game of Ladder Ball.


Eva and Les spent some time together today while I worked out. I arrived home to find them out driving around the yard on the lawn mower. Both were all smiles!

No comments: