I mentioned earlier that our family took a "divide and conquer" approach to early summer vacations. My mom and I headed down to Peoria to spend Jenny's final weekend in Peoria with her. We stayed at the luxurious Embassy Suites and enjoyed shopping, swimming, movies, and eating.
Here we are pictured in the hotel lobby
Here we are pictured in the hotel lobbyGrandma H gratefully took Eva for the weekend. It sounds like their weekend involved parks, swimming, a birthday party, and lots of time with aunts and cousins. The Quad Cities worked out as the perfect meeting spot. Laura, Abby, and Camryn joined Grandma on her drive up from Wapello.
Baby Camryn - still getting in lots of beauty rest
"Grandma's Girls"And, Les headed up with many men to do those things that "men" do. I've heard lots of talk about boats, bass, and beer. At this time I don't have any pictures from that trip. I believe Les posted some on his Facebook account.
No comments:
Post a Comment