Saturday, September 06, 2008

Dairy Days Fun

Our local fair is in town this weekend. Les, Eva, and I made a pass through the midway last night before Les headed up to Army duty for the weekend. The parade was this morning. Eva and I walked with "Family Connections," a local agency that puts on a lot of great programming for the community. I sit on their board of directors and enjoy supporting such a great cause. We were in the front of the parade so we were able to run back and catch a good seat to see the rest. She loved the bands with the flag girls and drum lines. Anyone who threw candy was also a favorite. Then, tonight we ate dinner there, caught a few more rides, and socialized with the people in our town.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see more news from the Hollingsworths! I can't believe how fast your little girl is growing up! Thanks for sharing your experiences and the updates on the growing baby!