Two more funny stories about Eva's use of the word you. If you didn't catch it earlier, she calls herself you. So, if she wants a juice, she'll say either "you juice" or "juice you."
#1 So, last night we were grilling out with Ryan. We were having Eva's favorite food: corn on the cob. She watched me butter her corn and then proceeded to stick her fork in the butter and copy my motions. All the while, she was happily saying "fork you" over and over.... only her r's aren't quite right... so you can imagine what this sounded like.... Ryan and Les were dying over this one.
#2 Then later, the three of us were playing cards and this conversation ensued:
Les: For the baby, I like the names _____, _____, and ______.
Lindsay: I'm open to your suggestions, but I just don't like those names.
Les (to Ryan): I've come to terms with the fact that she'll pick the names again.
Lindsay: Well, I am the one who is home with the kids the most. So, I say their names alot more than you do.
Ryan: And yet, Eva still thinks her name is you.
(Les high fives Ryan after that one and I can't help but laugh.) We've still got plenty of time to agree on names we like...
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought this post was hilarious! Jonas has a little problem with the "tr" sound...he replaces it with an "f" sound frequently. And he really likes trucks...especially big ones. So many times I have been strolling down the street with my 2 kids and my 2 year old is shouting and pointing at the semis... "BIG *UCK! BIG *UCK!"
Post a Comment