Saturday, September 06, 2008

Back Blogging

Hello family and friends!

It has been awhile since I have made a post to the blog. We had a wonderful summer, but I'll admit, I got a bit behind. I began teaching an online course which had me working at the computer more than I cared too. Also, our camera was temporarily out of comission so many of our summer memories weren't captured on film. But alas, I committed to doing some posts tonight.

Our summer was very enjoyable even with Les's 6-week army duty. He enjoyed his training and courses for the most part. Eva and I did the small town summer scene with lots of visits to parks, the swimming pool, and some local events. We also spent a lot of time with family and friends.

As always, the months passed quickly and we find ourselves back at work and "school." Les is enjoying his job and the new course he is teaching this fall. I am also happy to be back and am enjoying the second year with much less anxiety than I did one year ago. Eva has adapted well to the Children's Center she attends and comes home with more new words and stories every day. The baby is growing quickly. Les and I got to take a peek during last week's ultrasound. I'm feeling healthy, happy, and hungry....life is good!

1 comment:

Team Davis said...

Was this the ultrasound to say what you're having? Are you finding out this time too? When's your due date again? We're Feb. 9th.